BILINGUAL DISASTER HOME INSPECTOR
BILINGUAL DISASTER HOME INSPECTORS needed to conduct preliminary inspections of homes damaged by Hurricane IRMA & MARIA in PUERTO RICO. Applicants must speak fluent Spanish and English.
EE&G is a 31-year-old disaster response company. We have been retained to assist in placing qualified candidates to conduct preliminary exterior damage assessments in the areas impacted by the two Hurricanes.
Candidates must possess the following basic qualifications to be considered:
- U.S. Citizenship and minimum age of 18 years
- Valid State Drivers License and able and willing to drive
- Able to Read and Write and speak in English
- Basic customer service skills to be able to interact in public
- Relatively clean driving record
- Relatively clean criminal background record
- Available to work in the next few weeks
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 2 weeks of work
- Basic computer skills to operate a tablet with camera and ability to download work to a designated website
$35 per house inspected during an expected 10 to 12 hour work day, 7 days per week.
The scope of the inspections will range from preliminary exterior inspections at the onset of the project to more detailed inspections as the mission develops.
Inspectors will be provided a government issued tablet with an electronic inspection form to perform the inspections and a camera to record the damage observed. Other details of your job responsibility will come with the training before work commences.
Inspectors will be reimbursed per GSA guidelines for reasonable transportation costs.
Inspectors will be reimbursed hotel, and per diem per Federal GSA rates in the area of work.
Inspectors will be provided a work vehicle, or in some cases reimbursed for personal auto mileage.
Other normal and customary expenses such as tolls, parking, taxi, and laundry may be reimbursed at approved GSA rates for the work area.
This will be 1099 Contract Employment; no benefits included.
The term of this opportunity is unknown at this time; it is up to the discretion of the client and the needs of its Contractor.
Your application does not guarantee selection or length of contract/employment.
However, inspections are expected to be multi-phased, and duty is likely to be extended.
Once your application is processed, you will be notified via email or telephone (text message) as to the status of your application, including information as to deployment, alerts and updates on the status of the project.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please go click HERE and complete the FORM at the end of the Job Description or send the following information to email@example.com.
Please email any questions to the same address.
- Full legal Name as it appears on Driver License. First, Middle and Last
- Home mailing Address (street #, city, state, zip code)
- Phone number (no dashes please)
- Email address
- Desired Password for your account (8 letters min with one being a capital letter)
- Social Security Number (no dashes please)
- Date of Birth
- Birth Country (if born outside of the U.S. proof of U.S. citizenship required)
- Birth State
- Birth City
- Gender Male or Female
- Driver License Number & State
Note: This information will remain confidential. It is intended only for the use of recruiting services for the Puerto Rico Hurricane Disaster Home Inspector opportunity. It will be shared with the United States Government in order to comply with their background check requirements. This information will be retained within the Human Resources Department of EE&G Disaster Response, LLC in secure personnel files.
FORM – APPLY HERE