DEODORIZATION & RESTORATION SERVICES EMERGENCY WATER EXTRACTION
Emergency Water Extraction Services
Water emergencies happen unexpectedly! Whether leaks occur in roofs or windows during a storm or water is released from a pipe, plumbing fixture, or appliance, emergencies happen.
EE&G has the personnel to help you with all aspects of recovery – our in-house team of professional scientists, construction and mechanical experts, and a wide array of knowledgeable technical staff will use their scientific and construction backgrounds to mitigate all aspects of water damage.
We understand the impact water damage can have on a construction project, business operation, or a residence. Our experience serving as experts for attorneys, consultants, and contractors provides us with the understanding of what is needed to properly document the event, develop a reasonable and rational response plan, implement the response plan, and close the project out quickly so your project or business can move forward.
- Water extraction and drying
- Disaster Response
- Thermal imagery assessments and moisture mapping
- Equipment deployment and rental
- Clean, grey, or black water cleanup
- Remediation of water-damaged materials
- Mold remediation
- Contents cleaning and post-loss protection
- Complete, detailed scopes of work
- Damaged contents inventories
- Event documentation
- Restoration and recovery