Indoor Air Quality Testing & Monitoring
As is often the case with an IAQ investigation, the collection of data is paramount to properly identifying potential sources, causes as well as likely solutions. EE&G employees a pragmatic approach to testing that is based on current industry standards while placing the Client in a defensible position. This philosophy results in the most cost and time effective approach to collecting data. Given that each IAQ investigation is truly unique and therefore requires a customized approach to testing, EE&G has developed comprehensive test methods to fit any given project. The following tests may be used to aid in EE&G’s investigations:
- Screening for airborne mold.
- Surface qualitative and quantitative testing for mold.
- Characterization of ventilation systems using environmental parameters
such as temperature, Relative Humidity and dew point.
- Measurement of outside air volume and distribution.
- Surface or airborne dust characterization.
- Combustion by product screening.
- Testing for IAQ related volatile organic compounds (TVOC).
- Quantification of allergens including dust mites, roach, pet danger.