Lead-Based Paint Risk Assessments
EE&G provides complete lead-based paint (LBP) inspections, abatement project design, abatement project supervision, air monitoring services, and Operations and Maintenance plans for LBP.
X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) testing used in conjunction with confirmatory Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (AAS) sampling is one of many testing strategies used by EE&G for accurate and cost effective lead detection. EE&G utilizes the Niton® XL Spectrum Analyzer, which is the most advanced portable on-site testing and field screening device available for lead detection in paint and soil.
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections using XRF Detectors and Paint Chip Sampling
- Risk Assessments
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (AAS) analyses of:
- Air Samples
- Soils Samples
- Paint Chip Samples
- Abatement Specifications
- Sampling Plans
- O&M Programs
- OSHA Compliance Monitoring
- Project Management and Supervision
- Employee Awareness/Training