EE&G has provided environmental services to Miami-Dade County General Services Administration since 1992. EE&G was retained by the General Services Administration (GSA) to conduct IAQ assessments for various government properties including federal courthouses and office buildings. EE&G’s scope of services included the following:
- Interviews with building occupants to establish background history and symptoms.
- Conducted AHERA building material surveys.
- Collection of samples for asbestos and for fungal spores (mold).
- Collection of relative humidity, temperature, dew point, carbon dioxide, and carbon monoxide.
- Water intrusion assessments.
- Development of written assessment reports, and scope of works for abatement and remediation.
- Abatement and remediation project coordination, oversight, and monitoring.
- Post-removal inspections and clearance sampling.