Miami – Melbourne – Tampa
The IH/IAQ Technician is primarily responsible for:
- Performing asbestos surveys (pre-renovation/demolition).
- Asbestos abatement oversight and air monitoring.
- Forensic indoor air quality and water loss assessments – establishing causation, water pathways, the scope of damage and recommendations for remediation.
- Environmental Sciences degree OR 1+ years related experience.
- Asbestos Certifications a PLUS.
- Must be self-motivated with a solid work ethic.
- Able to manage assigned projects efficiently and effectively. Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to travel to job sites to perform work. Assignments may require some overtime and weekend work, as needed.