Performs forensic indoor air quality assessments, establishes causation, water pathways, scope of damage and methods of remediation. Calibrates and operates indoor air quality diagnostic equipment and interpretes results of direct-read instruments and lab analysis data. Compiles assessment materials to include field notes, instrument readings, lab analysis, photographic documentation, and site drawings. Produces quality reports based on company style guide and approach to indoor air quality methodologies. Establishes contact with clients, performs fieldwork, produces deliverables, and submits deliverables to clients.
- Experience performing indoor air quality assessments and drafting reports
- BA/BS from an accredited university or college in the field of environmental science or associated field.
- Valid FL driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Job requires some overtime and weekend work
Send your resume to: Careers@eeandg.com