Under/Above ground Storage Fuel Tank Mgmt.
EE&G offers under/above ground storage fuel tank Management. All comprehensive underground storage tank management services, ranging from assessment to closure and remediation. Ranging from assessment to closure and remediation. Storage tank management services offered by EE&G include:
- Tank inventory, priority ranking, and management planning
- Design and permitting of new or replacement tank systems
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans
- Design of SPCC improvements and SPCC training
- Tank closure and environmental oversight
- Soil and groundwater assessment and remediation
EE&G can properly design and implement the closure or replacement of underground storage tank (UST) and fuel systems to comply with the upcoming 2009 compliance deadline. Additionally, EE&G has a Pollutant Storage System Specialty Contractor (PSSSC) as a designated subcontractor to properly permit, remove, and/or install both USTs and aboveground storage tanks (AST). While these storage tank upgrade issues can usually be planned and budgeted in advance, EE&G often identifies forgotten and/or improperly-abandoned USTs during routine Phase I and II ESAs, which require proper closure (abandonment-in-place or removal) within 90 days of discovery. Therefore, we are poised to provide an immediate response to these issues should they arise unexpectedly.