EE&G is an environmental contracting and restoration firm with immediate response capabilities throughout the SE United States. EE&G is a National Expert in large scale Disinfection and Decontamination of microbial pathogens. EE&G has the staff and resources to respond immediately to your properties, sanitize and disinfect, so re-occupancy can occur quickly.
EE&G is a premier emergency and disaster response firm.
How COVID-19 Coronavirus Spreads
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person. Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Can someone spread the virus without being sick?
People are thought to be most contagious when they are most symptomatic (the sickest). Some spread might be possible before people show symptoms; there have been reports of this occurring with this new coronavirus.
Spread from Contact with Contaminated Surfaces or Objects
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes. A major challenge is the virus may be viable on surfaces up to 9 days after leaving its host!
DISINFECTION IS CRITICAL!
It is IMPORTANT that potentially affected areas be disinfected before re-occupancy to minimize exposure! We will do the “dirty” work to get you back in business!
Emergency Response and Decontamination:
EE&G has performed hundreds of projects nationally involving pathogenic disinfection:
- Recently, EE&G sanitized an office building, a daycare, and a school where a COVID-19 Virus impact occurred.
- Sanitized a multi-story office building, a military barracks, and a jail impacted from an MRSA outbreak.
- Sanitized and micro-cleaned multiple evacuation shelters and school buildings for infectious disease patients for the Red Cross following Hurricanes Michael, Irma, and Dorian.
- Managed the collection and proper disposal of deceased and pathogen-ridden livestock from flooding Hurricane Floyd for the USACE.
- Sanitized and micro-cleaned hospital sites for black-water spills and sewage backups.
- Sanitized poultry facilities following the Avian Flu outbreak at poultry farms and processing facilities.
- Sanitized rooms in Assisted Living Facilities after the death of the tenant or infectious disease outbreak.
EE&G HVAC DECONTAMINATION:
EE&G is a licensed Mechanical Contractor in Florida and Georgia and has a trained team designated to cleaning and sanitizing air conveyance systems to include air handlers, duct work and all air conveyance system components. EE&G uses State-of-the-Art equipment, work practices and a licensed, certified, and thoroughly trained workforce to clean and sanitize air conveyance systems.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- CERTIFIED IICRC
- CERTIFIED GENERAL CONTRACTOR
- CERTIFIED MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR
- CERTIFIED BUILDING OPERATION &
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER
- MOLD REMEDIATOR LICENSE
- ASBESTOS ABATEMENT CONTRACTOR
- EPA LEAD-BASED PAINT